The 40th Annual general body meeting of the Telugu Film Chamber of Commerce was held on today in Hyderabad. The elections results of are out now and the president’s post has been bagged by Narayan Das Narang of Asian Cinemas.
Star producer, Dil Raju has been elected as the vice president of the Telugu Film Chamber of Commerce.
The secretary post has gone to Damodar Prasad. The Joint Secretary is Natti Kumar and the treasurer is M Vijayender Reddy(from Venkateswara theater, Miryalaguda).
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR shells out a whopping amount for his Lamborghini registration
- Kamal Haasan to kick-start Bigg Boss Tamil 5 on this date
- Bigg Boss girl buys a classy new car
- Mahesh Babu’s luncheon with Sitara; Namrata gives a glimpse
- Talk- Vijay’s Beast pushed ahead to summer 2022
- Mahesh-Trivikram to start with this aspect?