Young starlet Kiara Advani, who impressed with her cute looks in 2018 release Bharat Ane Nenu later did Vinaya Vidheya Rama in Telugu. Currently, she has become a busy bee in Bollywood post-Kabir Singh’s super success.
Now, the latest buzz is that Kiara has been approached for the female lead role in Tamil star Vijay’s next film. Tentatively titled, Thalapathy 64, the film will be helmed by young filmmaker Lokesh Kanagaraj.
If everything goes well, the film will mark the Tamil debut of Kiara Advani.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu is unstoppable there
- Bigg Boss 4- I was cleverly ousted out says Karate Kalyani
- SPB’s health: Kamal rushes to MGM; DSP, Thaman urge fans to pray
- Pawan Kalyan’s new model for Vakeel Saab’s remuneration?
- Varun Tej turns chef for Niharika
- Vijay Deverakonda’s touching post as his mom turns 50