Popular director Koratala Siva made a socially relevant film in Srimanthudu. He is now directing Bharath Ane Nenu with Mahesh, and it looks like he is totally immersed in the vibe of the movie. Of late, Koratala Siva has been tweeting about a social issues, like the civic amenities in the city and corruption in the political system.
Yesterday, Koratala Siva took to Twitter to spread an important message. He tweeted, “Need for a robust change in our education system. We should restore the joy of learning”. It looks like the star director has been moved by the tragic suicides of nearly 60 young students across AP and India over the past few weeks.
Need for a robust change in our education system. We should restore the joy of learning
— koratala siva (@sivakoratala) October 20, 2017
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success