For the past few days, there were quite a few rumours that Akhil Akkineni is going to collaborate soon with director Krish for his next feature film. The rumours also suggested that it was Nagarjuna who took the initiative to call up Krish and ask him to write a script for Akhil.
However, Krish has denied all these rumours and clarified to the media that he hasn’t signed any project as of now. For now, all his focus is on NTR Mahanayakudu, which is slated for release soon. It remains to be seen what he does next.
Akhil’s recent film Mr Majnu lost its momentum at the box office after a decent start. And on the other hand, Krish was in the limelight last week for his comments on Kangana Ranaut and the making of Manikarnika.
Articles that might interest you:
- Revealed: OTT and satellite partner of SRK’s Jawan
- Balayya Mass: Chennakesava Reddy’s re-release creates a sensation overseas
- OTT: Netflix announces 1899 series’ release date
- VTK Success Party – Producer gifts Simbu an expensive car
- Runtime locked for Hrithik Roshan’s Vikram Vedha
- Buzz: Amazon Prime bagged the streaming rights of these two Tamil biggies