Star director, Krish is in the news for all the wrong reasons these days. His prestigious Hindi film, Manikarnika has become a potboiler of controversies as Kangana Ranaut claimed that she has directed 70% of the film.
But Krish has his own version and says that he worked on the film for over 400 days and did not like the way he was sidelined. He adds that he was not even informed to watch the final cut of the film which hurt him the most.
Krish also reveals that Kangana never revealed that she would direct the film in his absence and the VFX work which was on board was also of bad standards.
As of now, Kirsh is busy with the post-production of his latest film NTR Mahanayakudu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shourya’s next to be based on this unique sport
- Raj Kandukuri reveals the highlights of Choosi Chundangane
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to play Sita again!
- Star music director for Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Sharwa to win the hearts of many with Sreekaram
- Disco Raja disappoints-First weekend collections