Star director, Krish is in the news for all the wrong reasons these days. His prestigious Hindi film, Manikarnika has become a potboiler of controversies as Kangana Ranaut claimed that she has directed 70% of the film.
But Krish has his own version and says that he worked on the film for over 400 days and did not like the way he was sidelined. He adds that he was not even informed to watch the final cut of the film which hurt him the most.
Krish also reveals that Kangana never revealed that she would direct the film in his absence and the VFX work which was on board was also of bad standards.
As of now, Kirsh is busy with the post-production of his latest film NTR Mahanayakudu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Valmiki’s Godavari and Nellore pre-release business
- Kiara Advani signs one more horror comedy
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crucial interval schedule wrapped up
- Nani’s film with Falaknuma Das hero to be launched soon
- Politics ruined Chiranjeevi’s career, says star hero
- Here is the complete distributors list of Sye Raa