Director Krish has had a disastrous beginning this year. His prestigious 2-part biopic on NT Rama Rao bombed miserably. He was also entangled in a credit controversy during the release of his recent Bollywood magnum opus, Manikarnika.
After these back-to-back setbacks, Krish is now determined to make a solid impact with his next film. Until recently, there were reports that Krish was penning a script these days and that he will be approaching a Tollywood star for the same. However, the latest reports reveal that Krish may go back to Bollywood very soon.
Apparently, Krish recently met his Gabbar hero Akshay Kumar and narrated a script. Akshay reportedly liked the script and the project is likely to materialize soon. We will have to wait until we hear it from Krish himself.
Articles that might interest you:
- Struggling actress enters politics
- Rashmika signs yet another exciting project in Tollywood
- Poll : What did you think of Miss India’s trailer?
- Suriya’s Aakaasam Nee Haddhu Raa slated for festive release
- Review : Colour Photo – Only for a few emotions
- Poll : According to you, which director should Vijay Deverakonda work with?