Award winning director Krish’s next film Manikarnika, a Bollywood biggie starring national award winning actress Kangana Ranaut, was launched in style yesterday in Varanasi. The film is a historical biopic based on the warrior princess, Jhansi Ki Rani Laxmibai.
On the sidelines of the inaugural event, Kangana told a leading national news portal that Manikarnika will be her last film which will be directed by another director, which means that Krish will be the last director to direct Kangana.
The actress, who received formal training in filmmaking and script writing, hinted at turning director after Manikarnika and not signing any movie under other directors in the future.
- Case filed against noted actor
- Sarkar Tamil version finally breaches $1M mark
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- What next for Sreenu Vaitla?
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding