Award winning director Krish’s next film Manikarnika, a Bollywood biggie starring national award winning actress Kangana Ranaut, was launched in style yesterday in Varanasi. The film is a historical biopic based on the warrior princess, Jhansi Ki Rani Laxmibai.
On the sidelines of the inaugural event, Kangana told a leading national news portal that Manikarnika will be her last film which will be directed by another director, which means that Krish will be the last director to direct Kangana.
The actress, who received formal training in filmmaking and script writing, hinted at turning director after Manikarnika and not signing any movie under other directors in the future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Despite star cast, Dhanush’s movie lacks buzz in Telugu
- Team Karthikeya kick off Delhi promotions
- These two heroes were the first choice for Sita Ramam?
- Salaar actor congratulates Karthikeya 2 team
- ZEE5’s Hello World clocks 5 crores streaming minutes
- Leading channel grabs Saakini Daakini’s satellite rights