Controversial Bollywood actor, critic and trade analyst Kamaal R Khan, whose Twitter account was suspended by Twitter for his prejudiced tweets on Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan, threatened to take legal action against Twitter. Kamaal alleged that Twitter suspended his account because he gave a negative review to Aamir Khan’s latest film, Secret Superstar.
“I have spent four years and lots of money to build my six million followers account on Twitter. Therefore, I will definitely go to court against Twitter to ask them to reimburse me the money and time I have spent on my account so far,” Kamaal said in a statement.
“They (Twitter) have suspended my account just because Aamir Khan doesn’t want me on Twitter. It means that Aamir Khan is the real owner of Twitter,” KRK said further, also adding that he will not open a new Twitter account.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda to surprise with his performance in Puri’s film
- This music director in talks for Mahesh-Parasuram film
- Press Note: “Godavari Enters Florida with Tampa Location”
- Poll : What did you think of Red’s teaser?
- Red teaser- Intriguing and well cut
- Mohan Babu looks regal in Aakasame Ne Hadduraa new posters