The audio album of director Sukumar’s debut production, Kumari 21F, took place in a grand manner last night. Stylish Star Allu Arjun, the chief guest at the event, unveiled the audio album and recollected his ‘Aarya’ association with the film’s core team, Sukumar, DSP and cinematographer Rathnavelu. Bunny also wished the film’s director Palnati Surya Prathap and the lead pair Raj Tarun and Hebbah Patel a huge success. Lastly, Allu Arjun announced that he will soon act in a film in Sukumar’s direction.
The film’s producer Sukumar thanked his friends and longtime collaborators, DSP and Rathnavelu, for working on his debut production without charging a penny and also recollected his friendship with Allu Arjun since his first film, Aarya.
Leading producer Dil Raju too went nostalgic about his first film with the Sukumar, Bunny, DSP and Rathnavelu combo, Aarya, and congratulated Sukumar on his transformation from being a successful director to a producer. The film’s music composer DSP revealed that everyone worked on Kumari 21F to show their love towards Sukumar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss – Big test for Punarnavi and Rahul’s relationship today
- Gang Leader’s latest AP/TG collections
- Interesting title of Vijay Devarakonda’s next revealed
- Prabhas starts making key corrections
- Valmiki’s Guntur and Krishna pre-release business
- Puri Jagannadh planning a film with this star hero?