The audio album of director Sukumar’s debut production, Kumari 21F, took place in a grand manner last night. Stylish Star Allu Arjun, the chief guest at the event, unveiled the audio album and recollected his ‘Aarya’ association with the film’s core team, Sukumar, DSP and cinematographer Rathnavelu. Bunny also wished the film’s director Palnati Surya Prathap and the lead pair Raj Tarun and Hebbah Patel a huge success. Lastly, Allu Arjun announced that he will soon act in a film in Sukumar’s direction.
The film’s producer Sukumar thanked his friends and longtime collaborators, DSP and Rathnavelu, for working on his debut production without charging a penny and also recollected his friendship with Allu Arjun since his first film, Aarya.
Leading producer Dil Raju too went nostalgic about his first film with the Sukumar, Bunny, DSP and Rathnavelu combo, Aarya, and congratulated Sukumar on his transformation from being a successful director to a producer. The film’s music composer DSP revealed that everyone worked on Kumari 21F to show their love towards Sukumar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 gets a tentative launch date?
- Shivani Rajasekhar to finally make her acting debut
- Sonu Sood’s massive humanitarian gesture for over 12,000 migrants
- Prakash Raj lends a helping hand to migrant workers
- Ilaiyaraaja gets emotional with the sudden demise of his associate
- Butta Bomma achieves a massive feat globally