Kumari 21F is now going to be remade in Kannada under Hayagreeva Chalana Chitra by G Sridhar and A Sampath Kumar. Sriman Vemula is going to be directing the flick while Pranam Devaraj, son of Devraj, is making his debut as a lead. Nidhi Kushalappa is reprising Hebbah Patel’s role.
The film was launched earlier today in a ceremony held at Kanteerava Studios in Bengaluru. Sagar Mahati, son of Mani Sharma, is going to be composing the tunes.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas gives new ultimatum for Saaho makers
- Poll : Will Samantha do a better job than Trisha in 96 remake?
- Mahesh Babu to launch Meeku Maatrame Chepta trailer
- Ramya Krishna’s key role in Akash Puri’s Romantic
- Kajal keen to thoroughly explore these two genres
- Nagarjuna in talks for a Bollywood remake?