Kumari 21F is now going to be remade in Kannada under Hayagreeva Chalana Chitra by G Sridhar and A Sampath Kumar. Sriman Vemula is going to be directing the flick while Pranam Devaraj, son of Devraj, is making his debut as a lead. Nidhi Kushalappa is reprising Hebbah Patel’s role.
The film was launched earlier today in a ceremony held at Kanteerava Studios in Bengaluru. Sagar Mahati, son of Mani Sharma, is going to be composing the tunes.
- Striking first look of Shakeela biopic unveiled
- Sumanth’s Subramanyapuram’s trailer to be out soon
- 2.0’s Telugu version to get a bigger release than Tamil
- Rakul Preet is eager to fall in love
- Malayalam star’s mega budget film on Lord Ayyappa to release in Telugu