Kumari 21F is now going to be remade in Kannada under Hayagreeva Chalana Chitra by G Sridhar and A Sampath Kumar. Sriman Vemula is going to be directing the flick while Pranam Devaraj, son of Devraj, is making his debut as a lead. Nidhi Kushalappa is reprising Hebbah Patel’s role.
The film was launched earlier today in a ceremony held at Kanteerava Studios in Bengaluru. Sagar Mahati, son of Mani Sharma, is going to be composing the tunes.
- Balayya-Boyapati film to commence shooting after elections
- Baahubali producers’ new innings
- Poll : Which of the following movie trailers impressed you the most?
- Here’s when Allu Arjun-Trivikram film will kick-start from
- Star heroine finalized for Rajini-Murugadoss film?