Actress, filmmaker and TV presenter Lakshmi Manchu was last seen in a film titled Lakshmi Bomb. The film released in March this year after several postponements and turned out to be a disappointing venture at the box-office. In her latest media interaction, Lakshmi Manchu revealed why she is not signing more movies these days.
Lakshmi said that she was quite disappointed with her last movie. “I was narrated a different story, but the film turned out to be something else. I felt cheated and that’s why I had decided to be more choosy about the films I sign. Lakshmi also revealed that she will soon commence a film in the direction of a debutant named Vijay.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Tamil composer under consideration for Mahesh’s next?
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga back in Tollywood?
- Iconic Ramanaidu Studios to turn into a gated community?
- Manchu Manoj’s shocking role in Aham Brahmasmi?
- Action King joins Harbhajan Singh’s debut film
- Nithiin reveals the six most important people in his life