RGV’s film on NTR-Lakshmi Parvathi’s marriage, Lakshmi’s NTR, continues to rake up controversies with each passing day. Now, a new film, titled Lakshmi’s Veeragrandham, has become a talking point for a new controversy.
Yesterday, a filmmaker named K Jagadeeswar Reddy announced a film titled Lakshmi’s Veeragrandham. The film is based on Lakshmi Parvathi’s marriage and the strained relationship with her first husband, Veeragandham Subbarao. Strongly objecting the film’s storyline, Lakshmi Parvathi today staged a silent protest at NTR Ghat in Hyderabad.
Lakshmi Parvathi said that no one has the right to distort the facts of her personal life and even warned of dire consequences if the makers go ahead with Lakshmi’s Veeragrandham. On the other hand, K Jagadeeswar Reddy went on to suggest Lakshmi Parvathi to take a the legal route if she wants to stop his film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Lisaa 3D – Outdated Thriller
- Review : Evadu Takkuva Kadu – Nothing Works
- Kamal Haasan happy with MNM’s debut in TN politics
- Yesteryear star in awe of Prabhas
- What’s the fate of Arjun Suravaram?