RGV’s film on NTR-Lakshmi Parvathi’s marriage, Lakshmi’s NTR, continues to rake up controversies with each passing day. Now, a new film, titled Lakshmi’s Veeragrandham, has become a talking point for a new controversy.
Yesterday, a filmmaker named K Jagadeeswar Reddy announced a film titled Lakshmi’s Veeragrandham. The film is based on Lakshmi Parvathi’s marriage and the strained relationship with her first husband, Veeragandham Subbarao. Strongly objecting the film’s storyline, Lakshmi Parvathi today staged a silent protest at NTR Ghat in Hyderabad.
Lakshmi Parvathi said that no one has the right to distort the facts of her personal life and even warned of dire consequences if the makers go ahead with Lakshmi’s Veeragrandham. On the other hand, K Jagadeeswar Reddy went on to suggest Lakshmi Parvathi to take a the legal route if she wants to stop his film.
- Pawan Kalyan demands separate capital for South India
- Vijay Septhupati shocks everyone with Seethakaathi
- 2.0 has been edited thrice- Shankar
- Akshay Kumar questioned by Punjab SIT over a 2015 police firing case
- Rakul’s role revealed in her upcoming Tamil biggie