As many as three films based on the life and times of legendary thespian and chief minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh NT Ramarao are in the pipeline at the same time. NTR’s wife and YSRCP leader Lakshmi Parvathi has strongly objected to a film titled Lakshmi’s Veeragrandham, which will showcase her strained relationship with her ex-husband, before she married NTR.
And today, Lakshmi Parvathi has fired a fresh salvo, this time against maverick director Ram Gopal Varma. Lakshmi Parvathi said that she will welcome any film that showcases the injustice caused to NTR. She expressed happiness on RGV’s Lakshmi’s NTR as the film will reveal several controversial events that happened in the late legend’s final days.
However, Lakshmi Parvathi also warned RGV, saying that she will take the legal route if he distorts the facts in NTR’s life just for the sake of cheap publicity.
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara