Ram Gopal Varma’s upcoming film Lakshmi’s NTR has generated a good buzz courtesy the trailer of the film which garnered a huge number of views.
But the film, it seems, has struck an emotional chord with one of the characters in it. While she didn’t watch the full film, sources tell us that Lakshmi Parvathy, wife of late NTR, and also the prime character in the film was quite moved by a few scenes she was screened.
Yagna Shetty, who plays Lakshmi in the film is said to have adapted few of her mannerisms to get the role perfectly.
Articles that might interest you:
- US collections of Sankranthi films
- AVPL to touch the magical figure in this region?
- Poll : Which of these heroine’s performance did you love the most?
- This is when Pink remake will release?
- Allu Arjun takes solid remuneration for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo
- Mahesh Babu’s daughter re-creates Rashmika’s dialogues from Sarileru’s