Ram Gopal Varma’s upcoming film Lakshmi’s NTR has generated a good buzz courtesy the trailer of the film which garnered a huge number of views.
But the film, it seems, has struck an emotional chord with one of the characters in it. While she didn’t watch the full film, sources tell us that Lakshmi Parvathy, wife of late NTR, and also the prime character in the film was quite moved by a few scenes she was screened.
Yagna Shetty, who plays Lakshmi in the film is said to have adapted few of her mannerisms to get the role perfectly.
Articles that might interest you:
- India is a collection of legends like Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy: Pawan Kalyan
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa