But as usual, Kangana is not happy with this and has made some strong remarks on her Instagram stories earlier today.
“‘Sad, shameful and absolutely unfair’ in her initial reaction. “If people on the street have started to make laws and not the chosen government in the Parliament then even this is a jihadi nation. Congratulations to all who wanted it like this” posted Kangana.
Within no time, people have started trolling Kangana for her strong words. We wonder what action will she face in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Government should reconsider ticket price issue – C. Kalyan
- Uppena fame, Krithi Shetty signs her first female-centric film?
- Team RRR warns audience ahead of the trailer release
- Bigg Boss 5 – Manas gets upset over Priyanka issue
- Dhanush wraps up patchwork for his most expensive film
- Poll : Who among these will be eliminated in Bigg Boss 5?