Allari Naresh created a huge stutter when he posted a selfie snap with the liquor baron Vijay Mallaya. Later, it was proved that it was a hoax snap and everything was done to promote his upcoming film Selfie Raja.
Latest update now reveals that the dubbing of the film has kick started along with other post production works. Unit sources reveal that only two songs and five days of talkie part is left over after which the entire film will be wrapped up.
The movie is being directed by G Nageswar Reddy and produced by Gopi Arts.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet Singh’s team reveals the big list of her upcoming projects
- Kiara Advani makes a daring move during this crunch time
- Bigg Boss 4: Is Nagarjuna upset?
- Sharwanand revisits this theme after 14 years
- Here is India’s official entry to the Oscars 2021
- Mahesh Babu raves about Delhi Crime’s Emmys win