Until recently, there has been a confusion around the leading lady who will reprise Tamannaah in the Tamil remake of blockbuster Telugu romantic comedy, 100% Love. After the initial reports that Lavanya Tripathi had signed the project, even Hebah Patel was rumored to have replaced Lavanya.
But this much-awaited remake’s director MM Chandramouli clarified in his latest media interaction that Lavanya has been finalised for the female lead’s role. The director also said that Lavanya has already started a fitness regimen to lose weight. 100% Love’s Tamil remake will have GV Prakash Kumar reprising Naga Chaitanya.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagarjuna to make his OTT debut soon?
- Avengers Endgame directors wish Dhanush in Tamil on Jagame Thandhiram’s release
- Exciting details about Yash’s pan-India biggie after KGF 2
- Interesting title for Santhosh Sobhan-Mehreen film?
- Chay, Samantha’s hit film clocks 100M views
- Ajith’s next with young director to be wrapped up in a record time?