Until recently, there has been a confusion around the leading lady who will reprise Tamannaah in the Tamil remake of blockbuster Telugu romantic comedy, 100% Love. After the initial reports that Lavanya Tripathi had signed the project, even Hebah Patel was rumored to have replaced Lavanya.
But this much-awaited remake’s director MM Chandramouli clarified in his latest media interaction that Lavanya has been finalised for the female lead’s role. The director also said that Lavanya has already started a fitness regimen to lose weight. 100% Love’s Tamil remake will have GV Prakash Kumar reprising Naga Chaitanya.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL’s special premieres in 4 cities
- Bigg Boss winner but no big offers
- Mahesh Babu not bothered about Sankranthi competition
- Change of plan for KGF director
- Here a juicy update from Bunny’s Ala Vaikunthapuramlo
- Rashmi to shock everyone in her maiden web series?