Lavanya Tripathi has been signed up as the brand ambassador of Tripura Hail Oil. It’s the first time that she has forayed into this range of health & haircare products, after endorsing saree and jewellery brands in the past.
Talking about her association with the brand, Lavanya said, “I’ve always believed in Ayurvedic products, happy to be endorsing one now.. Tripura hair oil.” The brand has also unveiled a TV commercial of the campaign, and Lavanya is quite happy with the response.
Meanwhile, the actress is awaiting the release of Vunnadi Okkate Zindagi, and she’s also playing the lead role opposite Sai Dharam Tej in VV Vinayak’s next.
Articles that might interest you:
- After screenplay and presentation, Anil Ravipudi’s new avatar for Gaali Sampath
- Backstory behind Vijay’s new film
- Noted Tamil actor to venture into Telugu market?
- Vidya Balan’s stalled film to resume soon
- Sudeep’s Vikrant Rona to make a splash on Burj Khalifa
- Shahrukh Khan- John Abraham’s massive showdown in Dubai