Around a couple of weeks ago, actor-director Lawrence had shocked his fans by announcing that he exited from Kanchana’s Hindi remake, Laxmmi Bomb. Lawrence cited ‘self respect’ as the reason for his decision. But it looks like the star choreographer turned director has changed his mind now.
This evening, Lawrence took to Twitter and said that he is considering taking up the responsibility of directing Laxmmi Bomb again. Lawrence said that the ball is entirely in the producers’ court and that he will take the final call after meeting the producers in Chennai tomorrow. Lawrence once again reiterated that he will direct Laxmmi Bomb only if he gets his due respect from the makers.
— Raghava Lawrence (@offl_Lawrence) May 25, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s next with this happening director?
- Sid, Genelia celebrate 14 years of Bommarillu with iconic dialogue
- Sanjay Dutt suffering from lung infection
- Adivi Sesh in talks for acclaimed Hindi film’s Telugu remake?
- Mahesh Babu fans set a sensational world record on his birthday
- Immense gratitude: Mahesh Babu thanks fans and well-wishers