Around a couple of weeks ago, actor-director Lawrence had shocked his fans by announcing that he exited from Kanchana’s Hindi remake, Laxmmi Bomb. Lawrence cited ‘self respect’ as the reason for his decision. But it looks like the star choreographer turned director has changed his mind now.
This evening, Lawrence took to Twitter and said that he is considering taking up the responsibility of directing Laxmmi Bomb again. Lawrence said that the ball is entirely in the producers’ court and that he will take the final call after meeting the producers in Chennai tomorrow. Lawrence once again reiterated that he will direct Laxmmi Bomb only if he gets his due respect from the makers.
— Raghava Lawrence (@offl_Lawrence) May 25, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Star comedian’s crucial role in Gopichand’s next
- Amala Paul goes bold in Aadai’s teaser
- Akshara’s teaser gets a date
- First Rank Raju censored; All set for June 21st release
- Poll : Did Keerthy Suresh’s weight loss impress you?
- Mahesh to join his next from this date