Choreographer turned actor and director Lawrence Raghavendra has signed his first pan-India film. Titled Adhigaaram, the film had its official announcement this evening. A couple of posters, featuring Lawrence as a blood-soaked butcher and on a passport have been released to a huge response.
Adhigaaram’s story has been penned by National award-winning Tamil director Vetrimaaran, who is also co-producing the film along with Kathiresan. The film will be directed by Durai Senthil Kumar, who directed Dhanush’s Kodi and Pattaas. The film’s shooting will commence very soon. More details will be out when the film goes on floors.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannah reveals how Baahubali helped her career
- Puri Jagannadh – There would be honesty in Vijay Deverakonda’s acting
- Prabhas’ latest stylish looks go viral
- Pelli SandaD actress grooves to Nithiin’s hit song
- Enormous number of screens increased for Karthikeya 2’s Hindi version
- UP government gives special honor to this recent hit film