Director Jeethu Joseph is one of the leading filmmakers in Malayalam and has made films with some of the top heroes in the industry. Now, the latest we hear is that he will be very soon making his debut in Hindi.
The news coming in from Bollywood reveals that Jeethu will be directing a film with Emraan Hashmi and Rishi Kapoor as the main leads. The film in the discussion will be a suspense thriller.
Viacom18 Movies will be producing this film which will kick start in summer 2018.
- 450 crore fantasy drama to go on floors finally
- Dhanush makes a fortune out of Kaala’s satellite rights
- Suriya’s most expensive film launched in London
- Poll : What did you think of Tej I Love trailer?
- Much-awaited entertainer completes its censor