Director Jeethu Joseph is one of the leading filmmakers in Malayalam and has made films with some of the top heroes in the industry. Now, the latest we hear is that he will be very soon making his debut in Hindi.
The news coming in from Bollywood reveals that Jeethu will be directing a film with Emraan Hashmi and Rishi Kapoor as the main leads. The film in the discussion will be a suspense thriller.
Viacom18 Movies will be producing this film which will kick start in summer 2018.
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili