It is a known fact that the Nightingale of South Indian Cinema, singer S Janaki suffered a fall when she visited her relative’s house in Mysuru a few days back.
According to reports, the renowned playback singer fractured her hip. She was rushed to a nearby hospital and was operated by Dr. Nithin who stated that she had suffered a hip fracture and had to undergo surgery.
The 81-year-old who has been advised is recovering well and said “My fans are like my children and they have prayed for my welfare. I thank the doctors and nurses who looked after me.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh thanks fans in style at Sarileru’s success function
- Akhil pins all hopes on Geetha Arts
- Keerthy Suresh opts out of this biggie?
- Sharwa says Samantha is the best actress of our times!
- Tollywood makers ready to pay a bomb for Thaman
- Rana silently wrapping up Virata Parvam’s shoot