It is a known fact that the Nightingale of South Indian Cinema, singer S Janaki suffered a fall when she visited her relative’s house in Mysuru a few days back.
According to reports, the renowned playback singer fractured her hip. She was rushed to a nearby hospital and was operated by Dr. Nithin who stated that she had suffered a hip fracture and had to undergo surgery.
The 81-year-old who has been advised is recovering well and said “My fans are like my children and they have prayed for my welfare. I thank the doctors and nurses who looked after me.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Case filed against Kathi Mahesh?
- Exclusive Interview : Kaumudi Nemani – Mahesh sir has a terrific sense of humor
- Ravi Teja’s Krack to release only in theaters
- Sai Dharam Tej signs a crazy project
- Review : Johaar – Telugu film on AHA
- Revealed- Why Pawan Kalyan skipped Niharika’s engagement