Legendary playback singer P Susheela has crooned a song after several years. The Guinness Record holder and national award-winner has crooned her own song ‘Raksha Raksha Jaganmatha’ for Amala Paul’s sensational revenge drama, Aadai (Aame in Telugu), directed by Rathna Kumar.
P Susheela had sung Raksha Raksha Jaganmatha when she was barely 14 years old. The 83-year-old singer and humanitarian has already finished the recording under rising musical band Oorka’s composition. The song will be in metallic version and Susheela is quite excited coming back to what she has done the best over the decades.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young director thanks PM, KCR and authorities
- Namrata reveals Mahesh’s two most favorites
- Mahesh is like my son: Chiru’s touching words on Superstar
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Gopichand’s film
- Prabhas’s yesteryear heroine says he is the best
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career