The much awaited Varun Tej-Puri Jagannadh film will get a new title. In his media interaction this afternoon on the eve of his birthday, Puri Jagannadh revealed that the unit is mulling over a suitable title that will retain the essence of Loafer. The director also said that he will announce the new title very soon.
Talking about the film’s status, Jagan said that most of the film’s talkie part has been completed, except for five days of patch work. The film is said to be an action entertainer in typical Puri Jagannadh’s style. Bollywood starlet Disha Patani will make her Telugu debut with this film. The makers are aiming to release the film towards this year end.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero turns rapper for his next
- Beach Road Chetan clears censor; All set for Nov 22nd release
- Allu hero to make his web-series debut
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with George Reddy
- Raja Varu Rani Garu’s trailer looks impressive
- Bigil overtakes Viswasam to become all-time 2nd highest Tamil grosser