A few days back, we had reported that the pre-production formalities of Sye Raa are going on in full swing. The latest we hear is that the entire VFX work will be done in London.
Director Surender Reddy is currently camped in London and is holding talks with some of the top VFX companies. Once the director is back, the film will go on floors in October last week.
As the film is set in the 1940’s a lot of VFX work is needed and the makers will get these things done in London simultaneously. Sye Raa is being made on a huge budget and A R Rahman has already started working on the music.
Ram Charan produces this film which will have some of the top stars in the country playing key roles.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- Maharshi release date pushed?
- Mahesh to unveil his wax statue on this date
- It’s a wrap for Tollywood’s favourite couple’s next