The last festival release, Mahanubhavudu has opened on a strong note and is running with good word of mouth. As the long weekend has started, all the films need to get some good collections to stay afloat.
As all the films have been sold for some heavy prices, the collections from these three days will put them in a better position.
So these three days, the trade pundits will be keenly monitoring the collection and a clear picture will come out on Tuesday as to which film ends up as a super hit or mega flop.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief