The last festival release, Mahanubhavudu has opened on a strong note and is running with good word of mouth. As the long weekend has started, all the films need to get some good collections to stay afloat.
As all the films have been sold for some heavy prices, the collections from these three days will put them in a better position.
So these three days, the trade pundits will be keenly monitoring the collection and a clear picture will come out on Tuesday as to which film ends up as a super hit or mega flop.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suspense on Mahesh-Trivikram film’s title to end soon
- Actor Saptagiri’s touching gesture for COVID affected director
- This special action episode to be a highlight of Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Anil Ravipudi’s crazy project not happening anytime soon?
- Gopichand Malineni designs special character for Balayya
- Allu Arjun shares a stunning fan-made poster of Pushpa