The last festival release, Mahanubhavudu has opened on a strong note and is running with good word of mouth. As the long weekend has started, all the films need to get some good collections to stay afloat.
As all the films have been sold for some heavy prices, the collections from these three days will put them in a better position.
So these three days, the trade pundits will be keenly monitoring the collection and a clear picture will come out on Tuesday as to which film ends up as a super hit or mega flop.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani’s film with Vishwak Sen to be launched tomorrow
- Rana busts rumors about him in style
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Taxiwaala being remade in Bollywood
- Bellamkonda Junior to romance 5 heroines in his debut film
- Star hero’s VFX company pulls off a stunning feat for Bigil
- Actor-producer Bandla Ganesh arrested