The last festival release, Mahanubhavudu has opened on a strong note and is running with good word of mouth. As the long weekend has started, all the films need to get some good collections to stay afloat.
As all the films have been sold for some heavy prices, the collections from these three days will put them in a better position.
So these three days, the trade pundits will be keenly monitoring the collection and a clear picture will come out on Tuesday as to which film ends up as a super hit or mega flop.
Articles that might interest you:
- Post-production work in full swing for Prabhas20
- Allu hero coming up with an entertaining film
- Marriage is on the cards, confirms Gutta Jwala
- Charity is not a rowdy mamool, says popular director
- Acharya’s first look to be out on this auspicious day?
- Corona Crisis: Actor turns sanitary worker