The Telugu Movie Artistes’ Asociation (MAA) on Saturday announced Rs 5 lakh fund for the rehabilitation and relief of the flood victims in Chennai. Speaking on the occasion, MAA President Rajendra Prasad said that the Telugu film industry started off in Chennai and that the Tamil film industry helped the Telugu industry whenever needed over the last few decades.
Rajendra Prasad also said that several Tamil film stars generously donated for the Hudhud cyclone victims in Vizag last year. The MAA President also reminded how our film stars immediately responded and announced their donations.
Rajendra Prasad concluded saying that MAA will also take part in the relief operations in Chennai.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saif Ali Khan: I understand why Prabhas is a superstar
- Balakrishna’s ‘mana Jr NTR’ comment goes viral
- LAKSHYA’s theatrical trailer on December 1st
- Bigg Boss 5 – Anchor Ravi gets evicted in a shocking manner
- Team Liger says hello from LA with a picture
- Radhe Shyam’s love anthem ‘One Heart’ teaser gets its launch date and time