The Telugu Movie Artistes’ Asociation (MAA) on Saturday announced Rs 5 lakh fund for the rehabilitation and relief of the flood victims in Chennai. Speaking on the occasion, MAA President Rajendra Prasad said that the Telugu film industry started off in Chennai and that the Tamil film industry helped the Telugu industry whenever needed over the last few decades.
Rajendra Prasad also said that several Tamil film stars generously donated for the Hudhud cyclone victims in Vizag last year. The MAA President also reminded how our film stars immediately responded and announced their donations.
Rajendra Prasad concluded saying that MAA will also take part in the relief operations in Chennai.
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Maharshi’s promotional storm from April
- Nithiin’s new project announced
- Interesting details about Rakul Preet’s role in Manmadhudu 2
- Brochevarevarura’s first look is simple and intriguing
- This sensational host for Bigg Boss 3?