Sharwanand and Maruthi’s hilarious romantic comedy, Mahanubhavudu, released on September 29 to positive response from critics and moviegoers alike. The film managed to fare decently despite the presence of biggies like Spyder and Jai Lava Kusa.
In overseas too, Mahanubhavudu performed quite well and the film has just become the highest overseas grosser in Sharwanand’s career. Until Tuesday, Mahanubhavudu collected $797,238 and surpassed Sharwa’s previous best Shatamanam Bhavathi’s overseas collections $796,588.
Mahanubhavudu has Mehrene as its leading lady. Thaman’s music was one of the main highlights in the movie. UV Creations banner had bankrolled Mahanubhavudu.
- Varun Tej, Harish Shankar film launch date is here
- Nikhil gets angry over Mudra’s copyright infringement
- National award-winning Tamil actor confirms his role in RRR
- Nayan to be part of Sye Raa promotions?
- Ram, Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar commences shoot