Sharwanand and Maruthi’s hilarious romantic comedy, Mahanubhavudu, released on September 29 to positive response from critics and moviegoers alike. The film managed to fare decently despite the presence of biggies like Spyder and Jai Lava Kusa.
In overseas too, Mahanubhavudu performed quite well and the film has just become the highest overseas grosser in Sharwanand’s career. Until Tuesday, Mahanubhavudu collected $797,238 and surpassed Sharwa’s previous best Shatamanam Bhavathi’s overseas collections $796,588.
Mahanubhavudu has Mehrene as its leading lady. Thaman’s music was one of the main highlights in the movie. UV Creations banner had bankrolled Mahanubhavudu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Raashi opens up about her role in Venky Mama
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP
- Jersey star makes interesting comments about #MeToo movement
- Massive lady fans of Vijay Devarakonda attend Dear Comrade’s music festival