Sharwanand and Maruthi’s hilarious romantic comedy, Mahanubhavudu, released on September 29 to positive response from critics and moviegoers alike. The film managed to fare decently despite the presence of biggies like Spyder and Jai Lava Kusa.
In overseas too, Mahanubhavudu performed quite well and the film has just become the highest overseas grosser in Sharwanand’s career. Until Tuesday, Mahanubhavudu collected $797,238 and surpassed Sharwa’s previous best Shatamanam Bhavathi’s overseas collections $796,588.
Mahanubhavudu has Mehrene as its leading lady. Thaman’s music was one of the main highlights in the movie. UV Creations banner had bankrolled Mahanubhavudu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Malayalam actor Tovino Thomas’ next announced
- Star director keeps Mahesh’s film aside; Gets busy with a web-series
- Tuck Jagadish’s promotions to kick-start soon
- Ravi Teja’s first glimpse from Khiladi gets a launch date
- Hero Nikhil is now a proud owner of a classy Range Rover
- Massive update from RRR tomorrow?