Sharwanand and Maruthi’s hilarious romantic comedy, Mahanubhavudu, released on September 29 to positive response from critics and moviegoers alike. The film managed to fare decently despite the presence of biggies like Spyder and Jai Lava Kusa.
In overseas too, Mahanubhavudu performed quite well and the film has just become the highest overseas grosser in Sharwanand’s career. Until Tuesday, Mahanubhavudu collected $797,238 and surpassed Sharwa’s previous best Shatamanam Bhavathi’s overseas collections $796,588.
Mahanubhavudu has Mehrene as its leading lady. Thaman’s music was one of the main highlights in the movie. UV Creations banner had bankrolled Mahanubhavudu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shourya’s new film to be launched tomorrow
- Sreenu Vaitla trying hard to find his hero
- Thaman to remix Balayya’s hit song in Boyapati Srinu’s film?
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga becomes a proud father yet again
- Star heroine’s political thriller postponed at last minute
- Issues between Vijay Devarakonda and Kranthi Madhav killed WFL