Released on May 9 to a thumping response from fans, Superstar Mahesh Babu’s silver jubilee film, Maharshi, is still having a good run at the box-offices in the twin Telugu states. As per the trade reports, Maharshi has crossed the Rs 150 crore worldwide gross mark in 8 days.
With no major competition at the box-office, Maharshi will in all probability cross the Rs 200 crore worldwide gross milestone by the end of its full run. The makers of Mahesh’s previous film, Bharat Ane Nenu, had officially announced that BAN collected over Rs 206 crore gross worldwide. So, with Maharshi, Mahesh will have yet another Rs 200 crore film in a few days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas, Pooja Hegde chemistry to be a highlight in #Prabhas20
- Is this the release date of Venky’s Naarappa?
- Trivikram launches the first look of Bhavya Creations’ next
- Release date locked for Ravi Teja’s Krack
- After Pink and Krish’s film, Pawan in talks for a crazy project?
- Date locked for Nithiin’s marriage?