Superstar Mahesh Babu’s landmark 25th film, Maharshi, finally hit theaters worldwide this morning. Fans have given a thumbs up for Mahesh’s emotional performance and the important social message the film had set out to deliver.
Maharshi collected a decent $511K by the end of its Wednesday premiers in the US. Although the collections are not on par with Mahesh’s previous films, they are certainly good considering that Avengers: Endgame is still going strong at the US box-office. In an impressive feat, Maharshi’s per screen average ($2,240) has edged past Endgame’s per screen average ($2,023) on Wednesday.
The film releasing on a Wednesday working day and that too without any offers impacted the premiere collections to a great extent. Considering the overall positive word of mouth, Maharshi is expected to breach the $1 million milestone by Friday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka’s Nishabhdam postponed-Here is the new date
- Vijay Sethupathi in yet another Mega film?
- After Nagarjuna, Kamal Haasan associates with much-awaited biopic
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog?
- Veteran Bollywood hero’s son all set for Tollywood debut
- Bollywood actress is excited to work with Prabhas