Superstar Mahesh Babu’s landmark 25th film, Maharshi, finally hit theaters worldwide this morning. Fans have given a thumbs up for Mahesh’s emotional performance and the important social message the film had set out to deliver.
Maharshi collected a decent $511K by the end of its Wednesday premiers in the US. Although the collections are not on par with Mahesh’s previous films, they are certainly good considering that Avengers: Endgame is still going strong at the US box-office. In an impressive feat, Maharshi’s per screen average ($2,240) has edged past Endgame’s per screen average ($2,023) on Wednesday.
The film releasing on a Wednesday working day and that too without any offers impacted the premiere collections to a great extent. Considering the overall positive word of mouth, Maharshi is expected to breach the $1 million milestone by Friday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Seed Vinayaka: MP Santosh Kumar’s new initiative with Tollywood
- Naga Shaurya’s next to go on floors shortly
- Parineeti Chopra gearing up for an OTT debut
- Akhil’s next with mega director
- The shooting for Tuck Jagadish to resume soon
- Sanjay Dutt diagnosed with Stage 3 Lung Cancer