Superstar Mahesh Babu’s latest outing, Maharshi, is in no mood to slow down anytime soon. The film has breached the Rs 90 crore share milestone in just 11 days run at the box offices worldwide and is expected to attain the breakeven status soon.
As per the latest reports, Maharshi crossed the magic figure of Rs 25 crores share in Nizam by the Sunday night shows. The film’s Nizam theatrical rights are valued at over Rs 22 crores and it had already entered the profits zone in this region. Since there are no notable releases next week, Maharshi has high chances to break into the Rs 30 crore share club eventually.
Directed by Vamshi Padipally, the film had Pooja Hegde and Allari Naresh in a key roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Dharam Tej signs a crazy project
- Revealed- Why Pawan Kalyan skipped Niharika’s engagement
- Rakul Preet to romance Vaishnav Tej in Krish directorial
- Popular music composer gets busy as actor
- Deva Katta’s film on CBN-YSR’s friendship and rivalry gets a striking title
- Review : Johaar – Telugu film on AHA