Superstar Mahesh Babu’s social drama, Maharshi has been accepted by all section of the audience. By the end of its first-week run, Maharshi in both Telugu states alone collected a whopping share of close to 59 crores which itself is a non-Baahubali record.
On the other hand, Maharshi is continuing its steady run in Bangalore city. As per the reports, the film collected a share of 4.08 crores by the end of its first week in the city alone.
In the second week also the film managed to get a good hold with over 170 shows in all major multiplexes. Vamshi Padipally directed Maharshi which has Allari Naresh in a crucial role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shooting of superstar’s next postponed for six months
- Days before his death, Sushanth made this big move?
- Shahrukh Khan to appear with the number one actress in YRF film?
- After Allu Aravind this film family to launch OTT platform?
- Sushanth’s ex-manager reveals the actor’s financial aspects
- Prashanth Varma’s new film title to be quite interesting