Superstar Mahesh Babu’s social drama, Maharshi has been accepted by all section of the audience. By the end of its first-week run, Maharshi in both Telugu states alone collected a whopping share of close to 59 crores which itself is a non-Baahubali record.
On the other hand, Maharshi is continuing its steady run in Bangalore city. As per the reports, the film collected a share of 4.08 crores by the end of its first week in the city alone.
In the second week also the film managed to get a good hold with over 170 shows in all major multiplexes. Vamshi Padipally directed Maharshi which has Allari Naresh in a crucial role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Grand celebration for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo
- Interesting title in consideration for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s next
- Sarileru team planning some more success celebrations
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s 1st week AP, TG share: A Non-Baahubali 2 record
- Bandla Ganesh’s track in Sarileru to be replaced?