After breaking the non-Baahubali 2 record on its opening day, Superstar Mahesh Babu’s silver jubilee film, Maharshi, has had a solid day 2 in Nizam. The film, which collected Rs 6.38 crore share on day 1, went on to collect a cool Rs 3.30 crore on day 2, taking its 2-day total Nizam share to Rs 9.68 crore.
Maharshi’s day 3 advance bookings are pretty good and the film is expected to pocket more than Rs 5 crore share over the weekend. Nizam has always been Mahesh’s strong forte and Maharshi’s collections are proving it yet again. Stay tuned for more updates on the film’s daily box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shocking first look and intriguing title for Allari Naresh’s next
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 19-01-2020
- Vishnu Manchu ropes in Hollywood technicians for his Hollywood film
- Disco Raja may have a sequel: Ravi Teja
- NTR, Ram Charan all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- This is how Mahesh defines his fans in one word