After breaking the non-Baahubali 2 record on its opening day, Superstar Mahesh Babu’s silver jubilee film, Maharshi, has had a solid day 2 in Nizam. The film, which collected Rs 6.38 crore share on day 1, went on to collect a cool Rs 3.30 crore on day 2, taking its 2-day total Nizam share to Rs 9.68 crore.
Maharshi’s day 3 advance bookings are pretty good and the film is expected to pocket more than Rs 5 crore share over the weekend. Nizam has always been Mahesh’s strong forte and Maharshi’s collections are proving it yet again. Stay tuned for more updates on the film’s daily box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Special quarantine plans for Bigg Boss 4 contestants
- Netflix drops Karan Johar’s name from Gunjan Saxena
- Latest reports about Trivikram are completely fake
- Lockdown Review : Danny- Tamil on Zee 5
- Nani in plans to launch a sequel to his hit film?
- 30 Years Prudhvi suffering from ill-health