Maharshi, Superstar Mahesh Babu’s much-awaited silver jubilee film, released yesterday amid high expectations and received a thumping response from fans. The film, as expected, wiped off several day one non-Baahubali 2 records across the twin Telugu states.
In Guntur, Maharshi collected a whopping Rs 4.40 crore share on its opening day. This is a non-Baahubali record opening, surpassing the previous best like Vinaya Vidheya Rama (Rs 4.18 Cr) and Aravindha Sametha (Rs 4.16 Cr).
On the other hand, in Krishna district, Maharshi collected a solid distributor share of Rs 1.39 crore on its opening day. Maharshi has beaten Mahesh’s previous best opener Bharat Ane Nenu (Rs 1.31 Cr) in the Krishna region. With the positive word of mouth all around, Maharshi is expected to collect huge over the weekend. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan to join Sankranthi 2024 race?
- Kangana shares a special update about Chandramukhi 2
- Buzz: Vikram touch for Thalapathy 67
- Huge multistarrer being planned with Prabhas and a star Hindi hero?
- RRR made us all proud as Indians, says Bollywood star hero
- Jyothika feels honored to share screen space with this actor