Maharshi, Superstar Mahesh Babu’s much-awaited silver jubilee film, released yesterday amid high expectations and received a thumping response from fans. The film, as expected, wiped off several day one non-Baahubali 2 records across the twin Telugu states.
In Guntur, Maharshi collected a whopping Rs 4.40 crore share on its opening day. This is a non-Baahubali record opening, surpassing the previous best like Vinaya Vidheya Rama (Rs 4.18 Cr) and Aravindha Sametha (Rs 4.16 Cr).
On the other hand, in Krishna district, Maharshi collected a solid distributor share of Rs 1.39 crore on its opening day. Maharshi has beaten Mahesh’s previous best opener Bharat Ane Nenu (Rs 1.31 Cr) in the Krishna region. With the positive word of mouth all around, Maharshi is expected to collect huge over the weekend. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero