While Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Maharshi performed quite well across all the major areas in the twin Telugu states on its opening day, it underperformed slightly in the Ceded region. The film collected Rs 2.45 crore share in the Ceded region on day one.
On day 2, Maharshi remained steady and collected a share of Rs 1.06 crores across the Rayalaseema region, taking its 2-day total Ceded share to Rs 3.51 crores. The film should gain momentum and collect more over the weekend.
On the other hand, Maharshi collected Rs 24 lakh share on its day 2 in Nellore district. The film’s 2-day Nellore share is Rs 1.24 crores. Stay tuned for the complete 2-day AP and Telangana collections report.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhil captures Nag, Samantha’s fun moments
- This title more or less confirmed for Pawan-Krish film?
- RGV in no mood to slow down-Locks his next
- Hot and happening celeb to be a part of Bigg Boss 4?
- After Amitabh, Abhishek also tests positive for COVID-19
- Amitabh Bachchan tests positive for COVID-19; Hospitalized