After a solid day 1, Superstar Mahesh Babu’s prestigious 25th film, Maharshi, continued the same momentum on its day 2 in the twin Telugu states. In East Godavari district, Maharshi collected Rs 60 lakh share on Friday, taking its total 2-day share to Rs 3.80 crores.
On the other hand, in West Godavari district, Maharshi collected a share of Rs 44 lakhs on its day 2, ending up with a 2-day total of Rs 2.91 crores in the region. The craze surrounding the film in the twin Godavari districts is very much in tact, and this will in turn result in a solid first weekend collection. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR’s fresh schedule to be shot here
- Three generations of Bollywood family to do a film together
- Naga Shaurya’s striking makeover in Lakshya’s new poster
- Sreemukhi making plans to prove herself as an actress
- Poll : Apart from Suriya, which aspects of Aaksam Ne Haddura impressed you?
- Talented actor gets flooded with offers late in his career