After a solid day 1, Superstar Mahesh Babu’s prestigious 25th film, Maharshi, continued the same momentum on its day 2 in the twin Telugu states. In East Godavari district, Maharshi collected Rs 60 lakh share on Friday, taking its total 2-day share to Rs 3.80 crores.
On the other hand, in West Godavari district, Maharshi collected a share of Rs 44 lakhs on its day 2, ending up with a 2-day total of Rs 2.91 crores in the region. The craze surrounding the film in the twin Godavari districts is very much in tact, and this will in turn result in a solid first weekend collection. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Viral snap- Naga Shourya seeks megastar’s blessings
- Poll : What did you think of Jaanu’s trailer?
- Jaanu Trailer- Sam-Sharwa’s chemistry steals the show
- Gopichand Malineni facing the heat because of Disco Raja
- I didn’t want a hi-fi launch for my son says, noted producer
- Jaanu trailer today-All eyes on Samantha