Superstar Mahesh Babu’s acclaimed 25th film, Maharshi, released on May 9 and broke non-Baahubali 2 records in several centres. The film also registered the highest ever day 1 collections in Mahesh’s career. Maharshi collected over Rs 32 crore share until Saturday in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
On its third day, Maharshi showed its might at the box-offices across the twin Telugu states. The film collected over 8 crore share yesterday, taking its total 3-day AP and Telangana share to Rs 40.59 crore. The advance bookings for Sunday are rock solid, and if the morning and matinee shows witness strong crowds, Maharshi may even touch the Rs 50 crore share mark by Sunday night.
Below are Maharshi’s 3-day AP & TS collections (in Shares):
Nizam – Rs 13.14 Cr
Ceded – Rs 5.1 Cr
Guntur – Rs 5.35 Cr
Krishna – Rs 2.79 Cr
East – Rs 4.39 Cr
West – Rs 3.3 Cr
Uttarandhra – Rs 5.03 Cr
Nellore – Rs 1.49 Cr
Total 3-day AP & TS Collections: Rs 40.59 Crore
Articles that might interest you:
- Struggling actress enters politics
- Rashmika signs yet another exciting project in Tollywood
- Poll : What did you think of Miss India’s trailer?
- Suriya’s Aakaasam Nee Haddhu Raa slated for festive release
- Review : Colour Photo – Only for a few emotions
- Poll : According to you, which director should Vijay Deverakonda work with?