Superstar Mahesh Babu’s acclaimed 25th film, Maharshi, released on May 9 and broke non-Baahubali 2 records in several centres. The film also registered the highest ever day 1 collections in Mahesh’s career. Maharshi collected over Rs 32 crore share until Saturday in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
On its third day, Maharshi showed its might at the box-offices across the twin Telugu states. The film collected over 8 crore share yesterday, taking its total 3-day AP and Telangana share to Rs 40.59 crore. The advance bookings for Sunday are rock solid, and if the morning and matinee shows witness strong crowds, Maharshi may even touch the Rs 50 crore share mark by Sunday night.
Below are Maharshi’s 3-day AP & TS collections (in Shares):
Nizam – Rs 13.14 Cr
Ceded – Rs 5.1 Cr
Guntur – Rs 5.35 Cr
Krishna – Rs 2.79 Cr
East – Rs 4.39 Cr
West – Rs 3.3 Cr
Uttarandhra – Rs 5.03 Cr
Nellore – Rs 1.49 Cr
Total 3-day AP & TS Collections: Rs 40.59 Crore
Articles that might interest you:
- Upcoming Tollywood actor passes away
- Noted actress to join RRR?
- Shruti Haasan in a first look poster after nearly 3 years
- Shekar Kammula’s Love Story to address this issue?
- Viral Snap-Ex-Lovers reunite for a project
- Interview : Shiva Kandukuri- Chiranjeevi was the inspiration to become an actor