A lot is riding on Maharshi, Superstar Mahesh Babu’s eagerly awaited 25th movie. The film is all set to open in cinemas amid humongous expectations on the 9th of May. All eyes are on the box-office records Mahesh is set to topple upon its release.
Maharshi was censored a couple of days ago and received a UA certificate from the CBFC. A picture of the censor certificate has become a hot topic among fans on social media since this evening. And the reason is the film’s lengthy runtime. At 178 minutes, Maharshi promises to deliver a lot this summer.
Usually, most Telugu movies have a duration of about 150 minutes. In rare cases, some movies touch the 3 hour mark, and Maharshi is the latest to join this rare league. Well, having such a lengthy runtime for a summer release featuring a top star only shows the amount of confidence the makers have on their film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?
- Pawan Kalyan contributes 1 Cr to aid Telangana flood victims
- OTT giants reject 50 odd films in the last one month
- Soundarya, Srihari’s first looks from NBK’s Narthanasala out tomorrow
- Karthi becomes a proud father once again