Mahesh Babu’s silver jubilee film, Maharshi, is all set to enter the Rs 90 crore worldwide share club on its second Sunday. The film will eventually surpass Mahesh’s previous top earner, Bharat Ane Nenu (Rs 94.83 Cr), and may also break into the Rs 100 crore share club by the end of its full run.
Until Saturday, Maharshi collected a whopping Rs 88.39 crore share in its 10-day theatrical journey worldwide. The film’s Sunday collections will be quite solid, as most of the theaters in major centres in the twin Telugu states are running to packed houses. The film is underperforming in the US and Ceded regions.
Below are Maharshi’s worldwide 10-day collections (in Shares):
Nizam – Rs 23.50 Cr
Ceded – Rs 8.09 Cr
Guntur – Rs 7.05 Cr
Krishna – Rs 4.63 Cr
East – Rs 6.01 Cr
West – Rs 4.74 Cr
Uttarandhra – Rs 8.52 Cr
Nellore – Rs 2.28 Cr
Total AP & TS 10-day Collections: Rs 64.82 Crore
Karnataka – Rs 9.22 Cr
Rest of India – Rs 2.55 Cr
Overseas – Rs 11.80 Cr
Total Worldwide 10-day Collections: Rs 88.39 Crore
Articles that might interest you:
- Punarnavi makes comments against Bigg Boss?
- Take a bow: Mahesh Babu hails Dhoni
- Latest update on SP Balasubramaniam’s health
- Sridevi fasted an entire week for this superstar’s health
- Nagarjuna wows in triple roles in Bigg Boss 4’s latest promo
- I’m waiting for their weddings: Ram Charan