It is well known that Superstar Mahesh Babu adopted his native village Burripalem in AP and Siddapur in Mahabubnagar, Telangana to transform them into smart villages. Last month, Mahesh’s wife Namrata visited Burripalem and enquired about the necessary developmental works to be carried out.
Yesterday, Namrata visited Siddapur and held a medical camp for the villagers in association with the Heal A Child foundation. Speaking on the occasion, Namrata said that Mahesh Babu will soon discuss the necessary initiatives to be carried out with minister KTR and district collector Aruna.
According to the latest buzz, Mahesh will soon visit Burripalem to initiate the developmental works.
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director
- Kiara Advani excited about Arjun Reddy Hindi remake
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu
- Interesting title in consideration for RC12?