It is known that Mahesh Babu is producing a web series in collaboration with Jio Entertainments. The latest update on this project is that it is titled Charlie and Nannaku Prematho writer Hussain Sha Kiran will be directing it.
To be made in the detective genre, the series will be a thriller of 24 episodes which will be divided into three seasons.
What’s more, the series will be made in Hindi to reach to pan-India audiences.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’s Jaan gets a new shoot date
- Asuran’s Telugu remake shooting details
- Thaman churns out a soulful number for Pratiroju Pandage
- Interview : Venkatesh – Chay will reach great heights in his career
- Unique feat: 653 cakes to be cut on Venkatesh’s birthday
- Legendary actor Gollapudi Maruthi Rao passes away