It is known that Mahesh Babu is producing a web series in collaboration with Jio Entertainments. The latest update on this project is that it is titled Charlie and Nannaku Prematho writer Hussain Sha Kiran will be directing it.
To be made in the detective genre, the series will be a thriller of 24 episodes which will be divided into three seasons.
What’s more, the series will be made in Hindi to reach to pan-India audiences.
- Balayya-Boyapati film to commence shooting after elections
- Baahubali producers’ new innings
- Poll : Which of the following movie trailers impressed you the most?
- Here’s when Allu Arjun-Trivikram film will kick-start from
- Star heroine finalized for Rajini-Murugadoss film?