Mahesh Babu is a superstar and there is no doubting that fact. All his films make money and now, his latest film, Maharshi has been doing quite well at the box office and especially in the Nizam area.
The film has crossed the 20 crore share mark and with this, Mahesh is the only hero in Tollywood who has three 20 plus crore films in the Nizam region.
All his previous films, Srimanthudu, Bharath Ane Nenu, and now Maharshi have crossed the 20 crore mark which is a rare feat. This shows how big a star Mahesh is the Nizam area.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting title in consideration for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s next
- Sarileru team planning some more success celebrations
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s 1st week AP, TG share: A Non-Baahubali 2 record
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Bandla Ganesh’s track in Sarileru to be replaced?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo enters $2M club; First for Allu Arjun