Mahesh Babu is a superstar and there is no doubting that fact. All his films make money and now, his latest film, Maharshi has been doing quite well at the box office and especially in the Nizam area.
The film has crossed the 20 crore share mark and with this, Mahesh is the only hero in Tollywood who has three 20 plus crore films in the Nizam region.
All his previous films, Srimanthudu, Bharath Ane Nenu, and now Maharshi have crossed the 20 crore mark which is a rare feat. This shows how big a star Mahesh is the Nizam area.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview: Madhura Sreedhar- I want to be the Karan Johar of Telugu cinema
- Curious case of Saaho poster
- Tamannah’s bold still from Abhinetri 2 goes viral
- Allu Sirish’s next with Nithin’s director?
- Ultimate test for Anjali with Lisaa 3D
- Sita banking on Kajal’s craze