It’s well-known that after the release of of his highly-anticipated silver jubilee film, Maharshi, Superstar Mahesh Babu will be working under young director Anil Ravipudi’s direction for his 26th film. It’s been quite a while since Mahesh has acted in an out-and-out entertainer, and his fans are excited to see him in a full-length mass avatar yet again.
In a latest media interaction while promoting Maharshi, Mahesh said that Anil Ravipudi had narrated him a great script and that he has signed the project without a second thought. The star hero went on to reveal that the project will be going on floors in July.
Although happening young beauty Rashmika Mandanna is said to be the leading lady in Mahesh26, an official announcement is awaited. Anil Sunkara is bankrolling this exciting project.
Articles that might interest you:
- More scenes to be added for Sankranthi blockbuster
- Poll : Which of these songs from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo had the best choreography?
- Hero Siddharth’s satirical take on fan wars
- Star hero charges 120 crores for his next
- Pratiroju Pandage’s closing collections- Blockbuster
- Interesting updates on Pawan-Krish film