It’s already known that Superstar Mahesh Babu will be seen as a farmer at a crucial juncture in his silver jubilee film, Maharshi. This is the first time that Mahesh is donning a farmer’s role and his fans are excited to see him in his humble avatar on the 9th of May. Expectations among fans and trade circles are humongous on this prestigious film.
Meanwhile, Mahesh describes his experience of playing a farmer as ‘heartwarming and amazing’. He said that he got to experience all the little things farmers usually do like ploughing, driving a tractor, getting knee-deep into muddy fields and also planting saplings. The actor said that he came to know the challenges faced by the farmer’s community and that his respect for farmers in our country and worldwide has increased several times after Maharshi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Date locked for Nithiin’s marriage?
- Release season locked for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?
- Ravi Teja’s next is an out-and-out commercial entertainer
- Fans upset with this aspect of Disco Raja
- Popular Tamil director injured in an accident during morning walk
- Anil Ravipudi reveals why Kalyanram refused to produce Pataas initially