It’s already known that Superstar Mahesh Babu will be seen as a farmer at a crucial juncture in his silver jubilee film, Maharshi. This is the first time that Mahesh is donning a farmer’s role and his fans are excited to see him in his humble avatar on the 9th of May. Expectations among fans and trade circles are humongous on this prestigious film.
Meanwhile, Mahesh describes his experience of playing a farmer as ‘heartwarming and amazing’. He said that he got to experience all the little things farmers usually do like ploughing, driving a tractor, getting knee-deep into muddy fields and also planting saplings. The actor said that he came to know the challenges faced by the farmer’s community and that his respect for farmers in our country and worldwide has increased several times after Maharshi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan to join Sankranthi 2024 race?
- Kangana shares a special update about Chandramukhi 2
- Buzz: Vikram touch for Thalapathy 67
- Huge multistarrer being planned with Prabhas and a star Hindi hero?
- RRR made us all proud as Indians, says Bollywood star hero
- Jyothika feels honored to share screen space with this actor