Mahesh Babu made news when he forgot to take names of Puri Jagan and Sukumar during his speech at the pre-release event of Maharshi.
Once the event got over, he tweeted about Puri but forgot Sukumar’s name. Many in the social media said that Mahesh had knowingly ignored Sukumar’s name as their project was called off due to creative differences.
Today when Mahesh was asked the same in an interview, he said that as some of his fans suddenly barged on to the stage at the event, he got a bit disturbed and forgot Sukumar’s name.
Mahesh also said that Sukumar is still his close friend and is ready to do a film with him any time.
Articles that might interest you:
- RX 100 director Ajay Bhupathi tests positive for COVID-19
- You’re a fighter: Chiranjeevi’s inspiring words for Sanjay Dutt
- Prabhas-Prashanth Neel’s project in this genre?
- This hit combination to repeat yet again?
- Review : Gunjan Saxena -Hindi film on Netflix
- Star director to takeover Ayyappanum Telugu version responsibilities?