Mahesh Babu and the team of Maharshi are super happy as the film is doing good business all over. The latest we hear is that the grand success celebrations of the film will be held on the 18th of this month in Vijayawada.
Though this has been confirmed before, there was news that the event was canceled due to the mixed talk that the film received on the first day of its release.
Mahesh personally visited the Sudarshan 35mm theater today and spoke high about the film and thanked the fans hereby confirming the success meet himself.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting title in consideration for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s next
- Sarileru team planning some more success celebrations
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s 1st week AP, TG share: A Non-Baahubali 2 record
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Bandla Ganesh’s track in Sarileru to be replaced?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo enters $2M club; First for Allu Arjun