Although Superstar Mahesh Babu has a strong market in Andhra and Nizam regions, his movies often fail to perform as expected in the Ceded region. Even his latest film, Maharshi, is underperforming across Ceded while it’s still setting the box-office on fire in all other areas.
But it looks like Mahesh is determined to change the game with his next film under Anil Ravipudi’s direction. The latest buzz is that SSMB26 is predominantly set in the Rayalaseema backdrop. Furthermore, for the first time in his career, Mahesh will be speaking in native Rayalaseema dialect in the movie. This will naturally bring Mahesh even closer to his Ceded fans. We will have to wait and see what Anil Ravipudi has in store for the Superstar’s fans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s next with this happening director?
- Sid, Genelia celebrate 14 years of Bommarillu with iconic dialogue
- Sanjay Dutt suffering from lung infection
- Adivi Sesh in talks for acclaimed Hindi film’s Telugu remake?
- Mahesh Babu fans set a sensational world record on his birthday
- Immense gratitude: Mahesh Babu thanks fans and well-wishers