Although Superstar Mahesh Babu has a strong market in Andhra and Nizam regions, his movies often fail to perform as expected in the Ceded region. Even his latest film, Maharshi, is underperforming across Ceded while it’s still setting the box-office on fire in all other areas.
But it looks like Mahesh is determined to change the game with his next film under Anil Ravipudi’s direction. The latest buzz is that SSMB26 is predominantly set in the Rayalaseema backdrop. Furthermore, for the first time in his career, Mahesh will be speaking in native Rayalaseema dialect in the movie. This will naturally bring Mahesh even closer to his Ceded fans. We will have to wait and see what Anil Ravipudi has in store for the Superstar’s fans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Priyadarshi lived in the role of Mallesham- Raj R
- Star comedian’s crucial role in Gopichand’s next
- Amala Paul goes bold in Aadai’s teaser
- Akshara’s teaser gets a date
- First Rank Raju censored; All set for June 21st release
- Poll : Did Keerthy Suresh’s weight loss impress you?