It’s well-known that Superstar Mahesh Babu and maverick director Rajamouli are committed to doing a film together. Senior filmmaker KL Narayana will be bankrolling this most eagerly awaited movie. In the past, both Mahesh and Rajamouli had given several statements regarding their collaboration.
In a fresh and rather a highly exciting revelation, Mahesh, during a recent promotional interview, told the media that his film with Rajamouli will commence towards the end of 2018. This means that Mahesh and Rajamouli will join forces for the actor’s 26th movie. We will have to wait until next year for more updates on this crazy project.
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari