It’s well-known that Superstar Mahesh Babu and maverick director Rajamouli are committed to doing a film together. Senior filmmaker KL Narayana will be bankrolling this most eagerly awaited movie. In the past, both Mahesh and Rajamouli had given several statements regarding their collaboration.
In a fresh and rather a highly exciting revelation, Mahesh, during a recent promotional interview, told the media that his film with Rajamouli will commence towards the end of 2018. This means that Mahesh and Rajamouli will join forces for the actor’s 26th movie. We will have to wait until next year for more updates on this crazy project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dabangg 3 trailer launch: Salman’s video chat with Telugu fans
- Talented actress to play Anushka’s role in Bhaagamathie’s Hindi remake
- Trivikram joins Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film?
- Bigil’s Telugu presenters’ gesture for young rural footballers
- Tharun Bhascker turns editor for Pressure Cooker’s teaser
- Vijay Septupathi and Vijay’s rocking scenes to be shot here