It’s well-known that Superstar Mahesh Babu and maverick director Rajamouli are committed to doing a film together. Senior filmmaker KL Narayana will be bankrolling this most eagerly awaited movie. In the past, both Mahesh and Rajamouli had given several statements regarding their collaboration.
In a fresh and rather a highly exciting revelation, Mahesh, during a recent promotional interview, told the media that his film with Rajamouli will commence towards the end of 2018. This means that Mahesh and Rajamouli will join forces for the actor’s 26th movie. We will have to wait until next year for more updates on this crazy project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Not Vijay Deverakonda but this Mega hero was the first choice for WFL
- Mahesh Babu’s touching tweet for father Superstar Krishna
- Bollywood hero keen to reprise Allu Arjun in AVLP’s Hindi remake
- Is this why Pawan Kalyan is not keen on Driving Licence’s remake?
- Lockdown Review : Betaal – Hindi web series on Netflix
- Baahubali, RRR writer Vijayendra Prasad all set for his next directorial?