It’s well-known that Superstar Mahesh Babu and maverick director Rajamouli are committed to doing a film together. Senior filmmaker KL Narayana will be bankrolling this most eagerly awaited movie. In the past, both Mahesh and Rajamouli had given several statements regarding their collaboration.
In a fresh and rather a highly exciting revelation, Mahesh, during a recent promotional interview, told the media that his film with Rajamouli will commence towards the end of 2018. This means that Mahesh and Rajamouli will join forces for the actor’s 26th movie. We will have to wait until next year for more updates on this crazy project.
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser