In her latest Instagram post as part of the #MBForSavingHearts series, Namrata Shirodkar revealed that her husband and star hero Mahesh Babu has saved the life of a little girl named Uma. “Spreading love and smiles this Christmas,” Namrata described Mahesh’s noble gesture.
According to Namrata, Uma underwent a heart surgery last week and is now discharged and doing well. “Makes me feel extremely proud to be associated with Andhra Hospitals. Praying for the family and the child’s continued well being,” Namrata posted. Mahesh, in association with Andhra Hospitals, has helped over a 1,000 children but facilitating critical and expensive heart surgeries.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Did RRR’s Dosti song reach your expectations?
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s First Notice poster sets a stunning new record
- Chiranjeevi’s special gift to his director Bobby on his birthday
- Friendship Day memory: Nani poses with Baahubali and RRR stars
- Striking first look of Ashwin Babu and Nandita Swetha’s Hidimba unveiled
- Double delight for NTR fans