In her latest Instagram post as part of the #MBForSavingHearts series, Namrata Shirodkar revealed that her husband and star hero Mahesh Babu has saved the life of a little girl named Uma. “Spreading love and smiles this Christmas,” Namrata described Mahesh’s noble gesture.
According to Namrata, Uma underwent a heart surgery last week and is now discharged and doing well. “Makes me feel extremely proud to be associated with Andhra Hospitals. Praying for the family and the child’s continued well being,” Namrata posted. Mahesh, in association with Andhra Hospitals, has helped over a 1,000 children but facilitating critical and expensive heart surgeries.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is this the Telugu title of Thunivu?
- Mega hero’s film finds one more OTT platform
- New heroine in consideration for DJ Tillu 2
- Adivi Sesh comments on Pawan Kalyan-Sujeeth film
- Bigg Boss 6 – Things get boring again
- Akhil’s warm wishes to his director