Majili, Naga Chaitanya and Samantha’s emotional romantic drama, gave the much-needed blockbuster for Chay. The film collected Rs 11.08 crore share in the Nizam region until its second weekend. On Monday, Majili collected another Rs 11 lakhs, taking its 11-day total share to Rs 11.19 crores.
On the other hand, young hero Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari is having a steady run at the box-offices across the Nizam region. The film collected Rs 2.36 crores in 4 days. Chitralahari is just Rs 1.64 crores away to reach its Nizam break even mark of Rs 4 crores before Nani’s Jersey hits screens on April 19.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamil hero Vishnu Vishal’s charming look from Aranya out now
- Aditi Rao Hydari defends Samantha, but keeps mum about Maha Samudram
- Chiru’s leaked look causes a concern to Chiru152 makers
- Poll : Which genre films should Vijay Deverakonda do?
- Crazy update-Mahesh’s cameo in a mega hero film?
- Bollywood producers running away from star director